The government announces a 2bn spend on protected cycle lanes. It claims to be treating causes not symptoms, yet is leaving the the fatal flaw at the heart of the system – priority – untreated. Promoting one mode at the expense of the general good is misguided. This is another case of misdirected public funds.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links