Hats off to a residents’ group in Saffron Walden which is organising resistance to new traffic lights near a residential development. In the insensitive way typical of local traffic authorities, Uttlesford made new traffic lights costing £250,000 a condition of the development, without consulting residents. Essex Highways seems to have no appetite for the fight, which suggests the case against traffic lights has been gaining ground.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links