Parallels in an article by Roger Cohen (NYT) between Assad and the TCD (traffic control dictatorship). “Nothing in the Arab uprisings suggests that any outcome short of the departure of the hated symbol of long repression will satisfy the people demanding change … they are unequivocal in their conviction that any ‘reform’ overseen by Assad will lead nowhere. In this they are right.” I’m equally sceptical about entrusting traffic system reform to the perpetrators of the priority-based system which has been operating to our cost and detriment for so long.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links