4,267 = the annual number of deaths attributable to air pollution in London alone (from the GLA’s own impact study). A major source of air pollution, of course, is traffic congestion. And a major cause of congestion is traffic lights. (Whatever the self-interested authorities claim, lights are no guarantee of safety.) So what are they doing about traffic lights? Keeping them in 24/7 operation, and adding yet more to London’s absurdly-obstructed road network.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links