The Pataky blog post reminded me of a remark by Franka (Bourne Identity) Potente: “Working in London is such a pain, because of the parking. Paris is so much better!” Full Metro interview here.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links