On the subject of smacking on Any Questions, the excellent Steve Jones said he was hit a lot at school, and that smackers often smacked to show who was in charge, which created nothing but resentment at injustice. There is a parallel here with traffic regulation which disempowers and smacks us for using intelligent discretion or straying from the rigid framework it imposes.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links