- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links
Tag Archives: Devon Highways
Dereliction of duty?
If the aim of Devon Highways is to increase congestion in Barnstaple and elsewhere, then Cabinet Member for Highways Management, Stuart Hughes, is to be congratulated. If, however, the aim is to reduce congestion and improve air quality, then he … Continue reading
So last century
In Victorian times, children were seen and not heard. In the 20th century, road-users were hounded and herded. In the 21st century, with a few notable exceptions such as Poynton, road-users are still hounded and herded. Even in creative Totnes, the traffic … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Devon Highways, Equality Streets, HATOC Committee, Poynton, Reopen Totnes, Totnes Leave a comment
Today I was timing the traffic lights in Braunton (near Barnstaple) where I still have plans for a lights-off trial, despite a refusal from Devon Highways and apathy from the current Parish Council. The trial is to prove the obvious: … Continue reading
New traffic lights – old mistakes
Traffic lights are being installed at a T-junction near Bideford despite my proposal for a less expensive, safer FiT (filter-in-turn) solution. Story here.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Devon Highways, Martin Cassini, Westleigh junction Leave a comment