Thanks to Ian Walker for bringing this article by Sarah Goodyear to my attention. Judging by many of the comments, a lot of people still don’t get it. The phrase “shared space” has a life of its own. Equality Streets doesn’t seem to be gaining currency, but I’m sticking with it.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links