“Any element of tragedy was entirely your own fault,” said Mr Justice Sweeney. No. Huhne is the victim of an inflexible, black-and-white system that elevates the letter of the law above the spirit. Life is about infinite shades of grey. Context is what counts, or should count. If the law is an ass, nowhere is it more asinine than in the field of traffic regulation.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links